1.15.2006

Miss Norway To Jiggle Her Jugs for Jesus?
Miss, No-Way!


"Bye-Bye, Einar!" "Bless my girls before you go!" "We'll miss you, you dirty little vicar! Kisses!" "But who'll rub holy water on my boobs now?!?" "He's leaving? But I already performed my 'talent' on him last night!" "I love you Einy! Call me!" "You're still judging oil wrestling next Thursday at Double-Dee's, right?"

Priest Forced To Resign Over Bikini Judging

from Reuters

The Church of Norway has forced a priest to resign from a panel set to judge bikini-clad women competing to be the country's Miss Universe contestant.

Einar Gelius, an Oslo Lutheran vicar, had said it was his right to do as he wished during his spare time, but church members said that as a clergyman he always represented the Church and should not be seen to be judging other humans.

"This competition represents a view of humans that is not in accordance with the Church's," said Arne Groeningsaeter, head of the Oslo diocese council. "The Church should preach that we are all equal and this competition's view of women is particularly disturbing."

The panelists were to judge 12 women between the ages of 17 and 22 to choose a Norwegian contestant for the global Miss Universe final. The women parade in front of the judges first in fashion wear, then in evening dress and finally in bikinis.

Gelius resisted pressure to resign for a week until he was asked to do so by the Bishop of Oslo.


Don't say I never give anything to my hetero male readers. Here's those icky girls you love so much with their moist mammaries. Enjoy. Now I need a good priest-solicits-male-cop-for-sex story to cleanse my palette.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Pretty Asian girl most New posted by Admin @ 2:40 PM
The most New photograph of the Artist - X Asia posted by Admin @ 4:40 PM
The Sexy Girl picture young HOT posted by Admin @ 6:40 PM
New Photos Asian Celebrities posted by Admin @ 9:40 PM

August 26, 2008 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shame, I feel sorry for you, because one day you will find out there is a God, but it will be too late. Strange how atheists need to create blogs to mock God while Christians don't need blogs to mock Satan. The lady doth protest too much? When you are ready to give God a chance, pray to Him, He will hear you. Good luck.

October 26, 2008 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love boobs!

December 28, 2008 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous (the second one), atheists don't create blogs to mock God - because there is no God. There may be blogs which mock Christians, or Muslims, or those who believe in fairies, or a flat earth or unicorns or any other ridiculous belief. When I'm ready to give God a chance, I trust someone near to me will recognise the deterioration in my mental state and act accordingly.

April 17, 2009 1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, i was an atheist for 3 years....the last 2 esp hardcore...dawkins was my idol, then...thru sum unforeseen life experiences, i've come to understand the real meaning of god and truth and reality,...n its awesome...

February 18, 2011 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Norway and I'm Indian and was just curious about how Norwegian female contestants might look like and also have to say I hate atheism and I don't hate atheists I love them because they are my brothers and sisters...

June 11, 2011 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home