8.13.2006

Christianity Spawns Another Asshole


Before Jesus (left): Sexy leading man. After Jesus (right), fat, obnoxious slob.

He's Perhaps a Smite Too Zealous

from Daily News

Actor Stephen Baldwin is the born-again, George Bush-loving Baldwin brother, but who knew he's also a fan of threesomes in the bedroom?

"I like to ask friends of mine, happy couples who seem to have a pretty good marriage, I will ask them, 'How's your sex life?'" Alec Baldwin's little brother writes in a new book excerpted in the upcoming Esquire mag. "They will say something like pretty good or okay or no complaints here. Here's what I tell them: Imagine taking a healthy sex life and inviting the power of God into that exchange."

Baldwin also seems to prefer a muscular — make that violent and aggressive — form of religion.

"I'd always imagined Jesus was the sweet, cuddly, loving dude, and suddenly I find out he makes Conan the Barbarian look like Conan the wimp," he says. "He didn't come with a guitar singing Kum Ba Yah. Jesus brought a sword to the earth, and he is still swinging it."

As for Baldwin himself, "God has called me to go and make disciples of the youth of America. That is what I am going to do. And if you try to stop me, I am going to break your face."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings from Sydney, Australia- I'm here because so many people come to my site, www.bewareofthegod.com from yours, even though you don't have a link to me. spooky.

my project is a resource of material about religion and politics- serious, but with funny pictures. (print your own pope!)

anyway- waving, from the other side of the world.
hallo, and thankyou.

August 14, 2006 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy fucking shit! I bet his atheist brother, Alec is not happy about his brothers conversion nor his brothers support of Bush. Alec once said he would leave the coutry if Bush was elected president.

I also read an article about how the majority of christians were fat asses because the goody two shoes dont drink or smoke so they eat instead. Stephan is just rtying to fit in I guess.

August 30, 2006 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been trying to get Stephen Baldwin to become my friend on myspace, to no avail.

You can read all about it here:

http://lennyflatley.wordpress.com/tag/stephen-baldwin-on-the-road-to-damascus/

September 27, 2006 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home