2.26.2006

And I See a Black Lady in My Syrup Bottle - Could There Be a Connection?!


Mmmm...Jeeeesussss....

Local Man Says Jesus Appeared In His Pancake

from NewsNet5

OHIO - A Beachwood man has found religion in his pancakes, NewsChannel5 reported.

Mike Thompson was making pancakes last weekend for his family when the pattern on one of the flapjacks caught his eye.

Upon closer inspection, he saw what he thought was the face of Jesus. He showed his wife and she agreed.

That's They keep telling me to kill...when the couple decided to do what anyone who discovers such an edible artifact does these days - they put it up for sale on eBay.

"I think the grilled cheese sandwich sold for $28,000 and the pierogi sold for a couple of thousand, so I figured start it off on eBay for $500. It's a pretty good deal," Thompson said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home